Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Debate Over Tax-Affecting Plays Out in Divorce Case
- Characterization of Professional Goodwill Under Continued Scrutiny
- Court Erred by Excluding Value of Noncompete From Enterprise Goodwill
- Case of First Impression: Does Statutory Fair Value Include a Control Premium?
- Florida Court Considers Prohibiting Marketability Discounts in Divorce
- In a World of Diverse BV Standards, Credentials and Competency are Critical
- Must Experts Verify Client Financials in Calculating Economic Loss?
- Does Fair Value of FLP Include Marketability and Minority Discounts?
- Valuation Experts Required to Have Clear Credentials, Experience, and Methods
- Working with Appraisers in Valuing the Small Business
- IRS Proposes Writing Kohler out of the Law
- Owner Testimony as to Lost Profit Inadmissable
- Lack of Independent Business Valuation Affects Viability of Fraud Claims
- Astleford Has it All: Latest Tax Court Case on FLP Discounts, Data, and More
- Pros and Pitfalls of Retaining a Joint Appraisal Expert
- Does Solvency Determination Require Courts to Value Debts at Book Value?