Trugman Valuation Associates has the necessary experience of working on the quantification of business economic damages and personal economic damages. We are available to assist you in navigating through the various twists and turns that result in a supportable opinion of the economic damages that have been suffered.
At Trugman Valuation Associates, we do not only represent Plaintiffs in these matters. We are also frequently hired to assist the Defendants in doing damage control by minimizing the damages that have been claimed by the Plaintiffs.
This frequently requires:
- Critiquing the Plaintiff’s expert report
- Preparing our own expert report
- Testifying about our work
These services may frequently involve:
- Lost business value
- Lost profits
- Breach of contract
- Lender liability claims
- Tortuous interference claims
- Theft of intellectual property claims
- Breach of covenants not to compete
- Insurance claims
- Patent infringements
- Trademark violations
- Fraudulent conveyances
- Lost wages due to:
- Wrongful termination
- Personal injury
- Sexual discrimination
- Age discrimination
- Americans with Disability Act discrimination
- Determination of ability to pay punitive damages
- And more.
The professionals at Trugman Valuation Associates are experienced in testifying about these matters in Federal and state courts, arbitrations and mediations. Our significant experience across state lines enables us to be a valuable part of your litigation team.